AMCOM Current Aeronautical Design Standards(ADS)
Program Support - Standardization office reviews, edits, and formats ADSs. The documents are coordinated with, and signed by, the director of Aviation Engineering and the Standards Executive for AMCOM and PEO Aviation. Copies of ADSs indicated below are current and immediately avialable to the general public.
Copies of cancelled ADSs may be obtained, if available, thru AMCOMs Freedom of Information Office at website: http://www.redstone.army.mil/foia/. The point of contact is as follows:
Freedom of Information/Privacy Act Officer
US Army Garrison (AMSAM-RA-IM-IS-IL)
Building 5300 Sparkman Center
Redstone Arsenal, AL 35898-5000
ADS Document Links
- ADS-1B-PRF: Rotorcraft Propulsion Systems, Airworthiness Qualification Requirements, Ground & Flight Test Surveys & Demonstrations.
- ADS-10D-SP: AIR VEHICLE TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION
- ADS-13F-HDBK: Air Vehicle Materials and Processes
- ADS-20-HDBK: Armament and Fire Control System Survey For Army Aircraft
- ADS-27A-SP: REQUIREMENTS FOR ROTORCRAFT VIBRATION SPECIFICATIONS, MODELING AND TESTING
- ADS-33E-PRF: Handling Qualities Requirements for Military Rotorcraft.
- ADS-37A-PRF: Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3) Performance Verifications Requirements.
- ADS-39A-HDBK: Source Approval and Engineering Test Requirements for Alternate Source of Helicopter Drive System Assemblies and Components
- ADS-40A-SP: Air Vehicle Flight Performance Description.
- ADS-43A-HDBK: Qualification Requirements and Identification of Critical Characteristics for Aircraft Engine Components (Applicable Engine Series T53, T55, T700).
- ADS-44-HDBK: Armament Airworthiness Qualification for U.S. Army Aircraft
- ADS-45-HDBK: Data and Test Procedures for Airworthiness Release for U.S. Army Helicopter Armament Testing (Guns, Rockets, Missiles)
- ADS-50-PRF: Rotorcraft Propulsion, Performance Qualification Requirements, and Guidelines.
- ADS-51-HDBK: Rotorcraft and Aircraft Qualification RAQ Handbook.
- ADS-61A-PRF: Performance Specification for Army Aircraft Cleaners, Aqueous and Solvent.
- ADS-62-SP: Data & Test Requirements for Airworthiness Release for Helicopter Sensor Data & Testing Requirements in Development Stage.
- ADS-63-SP: Radar System Airworthiness Qualifications & Requirements Verification.
- ADS-65A-HDBK: DATA AND TEST GUIDANCE FOR QUALIFICATION OF SENSOR SYSTEMS ON AIRCRAFT
- ADS-66-HDBK: Guidance for Data for Safety of Flight Airworthiness Release forHELICOPTER AIRCRAFT SURVIVABILITY EQUIPMENT (ASE).
- ADS-68-IS: AERONAUTICAL DESIGN STANDARD INTERFACE STANDARD AIRCRAFT ELECTRICAL POWER CHARACTERISTICS.
- ADS-69-PRF: Hydraulic Fluid, Petroleum Base; Aircraft, Missile, and Ordnance
- ADS-71-SP: ENVIRONMENTAL AIRWORTHINESS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ELECTRONICS, AVIONICS, AND MISSION EQUIPMENT INSTALLED ON ARMY
- ADS-74-SP: U.S. Army Aircraft Lighting
- ADS-79D-HDBK: Condition
Based Maintenance Systems for US Army Aircraft Systems
Related Government Links
|MIL-STD-961E ||Defense Specifications, http://www.dsp.dla.mil/ establishes practices for developing performance specifications, detail specifications, and program-unique specifications prepared by or for DoD. |
|MIL-STD-961D ||Notice 1, Standard Practice for Defense Specification http://www.dsp.dla.mil/ |
|MIL-STD-962D ||Department of Defense Standard Practice: Defense Standards and Handbooks http://www.dsp.dla.mil/ |
|MIL-STD-967 ||Defense Handbooks Format and Content - http://www.dsp.dla.mil This standard established the format and content requirements for the preparation of handbooks prepared either by DoD activities or by contractors for the DoD. |
|AMC-R-10-104 ||AND MAJOR FUNCTIONS OF THE US ARMY AVIATION and MISSILE COMMAND http://www.amc.army.mil/pa/officialcommandpubs.asp |